- Insurance is non-negotiable when it comes to our players. USA Rugby and SCRFU will NOT allow you to play or practice unless you are registered and covered.
Select current or new member. Click “Join USA Rugby” in the new member section. If you don’t know your log in just do it this way.
- The next page is just personal information and is all self explanatory. Click submit when everything is filled out.
- On the next page you want to register as a player. The only thing you need to do here is select your club and state under the player tab. We are listed as “South Bay Stingray Rugby”. Leave the tabs for coach, ref, and admin blank.
- The next page is just agreeing to USA Rugby’s policies.
- The final page is the payment page and is self explanatory. The 80$ charge is already factored in so you DO NOT need to enter anything on the donation option as that is an optional donation to USA Rugby.
- You will get a confirmation page but if you want to double check once you are finished the homepage has an option to view public rosters which is under the member resource tab. Just select this and choose South Bay Stingray Rugby and you should see your name.
- This price covers supplemental medical insurance coverage.
Stingrays Rugby Membership Dues for 2018
All players participating in Stingrays Rugby’s 15’s and 7s season must pay annual dues to participate. All dues go to the Stingrays Rugby general fund and help pay for our field, equipment, referees, league membership, travel and much more.
Active Player membership entitles you to:
- Participate in all matches and practices as an active player
- Full access to coaching/training staff
- Full voice and vote in mandated meetings
- Eligibility to hold office within the club and participate in club administration
- Eligibility to attend Stingrays events
Players may pay dues in two ways:
- Cash -- Submitted to Club Treasurer
- Check -- Made out to Stingrays Rugby
- Credit Card -- players who pay through the Stingrays Rugby website are responsible for the PayPal service fee.